Palram-Canopia SanRemo™ 10ft x 14ft Solarium with White frame, White Multiwall Roof Panels, and Clear Side Walls
Experience the perfect outdoors indoors
The Palram SanRemo Solarium provides an ideal setting for your lounging area, offering both tranquility and privacy. Envision this wonderful new addition to your home, a real outdoor room to be enjoyed at all seasons; the perfect environment allowing you to spend more time enjoying your garden, relaxing with a good book and a glass of wine. The SanRemo is a perfectly natural extension to your home, a serene environment for you and your loved ones. Palram’s SanRemo allows you to be creative with your new extra space; use for indoor/outdoor dining, for your hot tub or indoor lap pool room, or as that special place to gather with family.
Polycarbonate Roof Panels
- Virtually unbreakable white 8 mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels offer high impact, shatter resistance, and protection from inclement weather
- Maintain their integrity
- Provide complete UV blockage and are 100% UV protected
- They do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
- Click N’ lock roof connector system allows a safe, quick and easy assembly; it locks the glazing between the structure rods, preventing water seepage
- Ready to assemble pre-cut roof panels
Acrylic Wall Panels
- 3mm High impact, crystal-clear acrylic wall system, resilient and easy to clean, maintains high light transmission and naturally immune to the harmful UV rays
- Ready to assemble pre-cut wall panels
- Rust-resistant, robust white powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Perfectly integrated with any home design and outdoor environment
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
- Aluminum base included
- Maintenance free design
Important – Before Assembly
- Be sure to check the ground surface is perfectly flat and leveled and in a 90˚ angle to the supporting wall
- Requires a solid level surface and solid wall support
- 3-double, lockable sliding doors
- Enhance ventilation and allow easy passage
- Master key for lockable doors included
Gutter & Gutter Heads
- Integrated gutter and adjustable gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Palram Unique Screw-Free Roofing
- Leak-free glazing
- Rust-resistant structure
- Sleek design
- Easy sliding panel system
SanRemo brings new quality to your home & lifestyle
- All-weather proof structure - protects during harsh weather conditions (add supplemental heating during the cooler seasons, heater not included)
- Three wide double sliding doors, allow better air flow and passage (121 W x 203 H cm / 47.6” W x 79.9” H)
- Lockable doors - lock from within with a master key
- Durable, reinforced aluminum structure
- Wall mounting plate is adjustable to meet your desired height (285 - 310 cm / 112.2” – 122”)
- Shatterproof, UV protected polycarbonate roof panels
- High impact, crystal-clear acrylic wall panels, naturally immune to harmful UV rays
- Built-in gutter system for effective water drainage & collection (dia. 50 mm / 2’’)
- Easy DIY assembly – pre-assembled doors, no roof climbing needed
- Add a spot of brightness to your space with the Lighting System (sold separately)
3 Sliding Screen Doors
Master Key for Lockable Doors
Palram-Canopia SanRemo™ 10 ft. x 14 ft. Solarium Patio Enclosure White Frame, White Roof, Clear Side Walls
- WIND RESISTANCE – 120km/hr | 75ml/hr
- SNOW LOAD – 150kg/m² | 30.7lbs/ft²
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION – 65%
- POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANEL – 8mm
- ACRYLIC WALL PANEL – 3mm
Click to download the SanRemo Installation Manual
Assembling a Palram Canopia SanRemo Sunroom typically requires some basic tools and a moderate level of DIY skill. Here are the general steps involved:
Read the instruction manual thoroughly before starting the assembly process.
Choose a level and sturdy location for the sunroom.
Lay out all the parts and hardware, ensuring that all the necessary pieces are included.
Begin by assembling the base frame according to the instructions. This will involve connecting the various parts using the provided hardware.
Next, attach the wall panels and roof panels to the base frame. This may require the help of another person to hold the panels in place while you attach them.
Install the doors and windows according to the instructions.
Finally, finish by sealing the joints and any gaps between the panels and the base frame to make the structure weatherproof.
It is important to note that the specific assembly instructions may vary depending on the model of the SanRemo sunroom you have purchased. Always refer to the instruction manual provided by Palram Canopia for detailed and accurate instructions.